Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A bit of luxury

An update on my post of almost two years ago on Truitt, massage guy extraordinaire.

I have enjoyed semi-regular massages with Truitt - until the economy crashed and I could no longer afford that bit of luxury. But during that time, we have become friends with similar senses of humor and similar interests is artistic pursuits, especially photography.

Since Tru needs to promote his massage business online and in print ads, he has allowed me to take photos of him to use to keep his “look“ updated in his ads. He is fun to work with, especially since he is not afraid of the camera, being a former actor. We have had two photo sessions so far, and are beginning to explore more artistic images. He is an inspiration to me with his own photography and encouraging me in working with me in mine.

Here's a collage of some of my favorite photos from the first two photo sessions.


No comments: