Friday, July 31, 2009

Celebrity


There is an item on Facebook, "Five Famous People I've Met", and it got me to thinking about all the celebrities that I've met - all the time spent hanging around stage doors. So, I have tried to make a list of everyone. I'm sure I've forgotten SOMEONE. I should turn this into a series of "Celebrity" and tell my stories about who was nice and who was not, etc.

Julie Andrews
Sandy Duncan
Katherine Hepburn
Liza Minnelli
Carol Burnett
Gene Kelly
Ginger Rogers
Margaret Thatcher
Barry Manilow
Rock Hudson
Ella Fitzgerald
Mickey Rooney
Debbie Reynolds
James Mason
Ethel Merman
Angela Lansbury
Eydie Gorme
Steve Lawrence
Greer Garson
Shirley MacLaine
Faye Dunaway
Kathleen Turner
Lily Tomlin
Lorna Luft
Hayley Mills
Petula Clark
Roddy MacDowell
Cloris Leachman
Jane Powell
Mitzi Gaynor
Tommy Tune
Don Corriea
Margaret Cho
Elaine Stritch
Peter Graves
Blake Edwards
Paul Lynde
Harve Presnell
Tony Roberts
Michael Nouri
James Farentino
Brenda Vaccarro
Gregg Jabara
Richard Schall
Alice Ghostley
Nancy Kulp
Fabian

No comments: